FallCon 2008

Jordan Peacock hewhocutsdown at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 14:36:17 BST 2007

FallCon is an annual comic book convention in the Twin Cities. As part of
the con there are sessions and panels relating to the industry. I know a guy
who is doing a panel on religion and spirituality in comics. I though up the
concept of doing a session on comics and technology in general, but
'sponsored' by the local Ubuntu team. I.e., we could have a little
information booth or something and have CDs available or something, and
perhaps tie it in peripherally in the presentation.

This is something I would have to work out, and I'll suss out the FallCon
this year and find out what would have to be done to get this in play, but
we'll see. It's an idea.

http://www.mncba.com/Fallcon/Index.htm

--
Jordan Peacock