[ubuntu-us-mn] [ubuntu-us] Access to cd printer?

Paul Bartell paul.bartell at gmail.com
Fri Dec 21 06:27:10 GMT 2007

I think the idea of a US shipit type thing was discussed (at least
within out team). I dont know if people wanted to follow through with
this, but it might be nice to get a shipping location somewhere in the
us just to have less-long wait times. (if we wanted to get together,
id be willing to coordinate the pooling of money so we can get them
made and printed etc. (like it was done with the case badges))