[ubuntu-us-mn] Ubuntu Minnesota - Next Online Meeting

Conner conner.mccall at gmail.com
Thu Dec 20 22:09:18 GMT 2007

I'm not local, but I'd be more than willing to try and help you via
email.  I'm sure anyone else on the list would to.  What problems are
you having with your ethernet card?

Email me direct if you want or let me know if you have started a
thread at ubuntuforums and send me a link and I will help you out
there.

By the way, welcome to Ubuntu!

Conner