[ubuntu-us-mi] using Ubuntu (was: Meeting tonight)

Adam Lincoln adamjlincoln at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 17:33:03 UTC 2014

    ubuntu is pretty much my only OS (other than an old android device).
 I'm glad I can ignore the mess about gaming - the only game I play is
nethack.

    I have a few desktops, two laptops, a linode shared with some pals, and
some other knock around stuff running ubuntu of various versions.  I'm slow
to install new releases.

    Oh, and one rpi running raspbian, doing absolutely nothing.