[ubuntu-us-mi] Should the mailing list be hosted on gmane?

Daniel Dyla dyladan at gmail.com
Wed Feb 12 01:50:10 UTC 2014

Hello, new list subscriber here. I don't know if it has been discussed
before but I was trying to read the archives of the list before I
subscribed and the format for archives on lists.ubuntu.com is just awful.
Is there any reason the list shouldn't be hosted on gmane.org or something
similar that makes it a little easier to follow and jump between threads?
Sorry if I'm missing some obvious reason this shouldn't be done.

Dan