[ubuntu-us-mi] Ubuntu Release Party Oct 12th

gib at juno.com gib at juno.com
Mon Sep 30 12:22:02 UTC 2013

I hope to attend.

---------- Original Message ----------
From: James Hice <jameshice at gmail.com>
To: Ubuntu Michigan Local Community Team <ubuntu-us-mi at lists.ubuntu.com>
Subject: [ubuntu-us-mi] Ubuntu Release Party Oct 12th
Date: Sun, 29 Sep 2013 22:05:53 -0400

We are pleased to announce we are planning on having our release party on October 12th from 6 pm to 9 pm (though people are welcome come early and to stay as long as they wish while the venue is open)

Location:
Black Lotus Brewery1 East 14 Mile RoadClawson, MIit is the North East corner of 14 mile and Main Street, free parking can be found behind the brewery.
http://blacklotusbrewery.com/

Official Times 6 pm - 9 pmOctober 12, 2013

if you are planning on coming, please let us know by Oct 10 so we can give them an updated head count.�� Please know you are still welcome to attend regardless of letting us know :) I will post any updates or changes to the list if needed.

hope to see you there :)James
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/52496d5534cce6d547ab0st04vuc