[ubuntu-us-mi] Michigan Meet Ups

Craig Maloney craig at decafbad.net
Fri Jun 21 12:56:40 UTC 2013

On 06/21/2013 08:53 AM, Matt Reichmann wrote:
> Are there any meet ups in the Detroit area?  I thought there used to be
> a meeting/get together in Royal Oak, but I haven't been able to find any
> info on it.

Hi Matt,

It's still meeting, but not as Ubuntu focused, so it no longer shows up
on the calendar of events.

Here's the site for the details:

http://royaloak.coffeehousecoders.com/

(There's still the same group of people that go to this, and will be
happy to talk Ubuntu if you want. :) )

Hope to see you there!