[ubuntu-us-mi] event or conference soon?

Craig Maloney craig at decafbad.net
Sat Feb 2 04:49:43 UTC 2013

On 02/01/2013 09:25 PM, Fidel Dominguez wrote:
> Hey guys
> There are any event or conference soon?

Hi Fidel,

We're coming up on the release of 13.04, which means we'll be planning
out the Ubungu GLobal Jam at some point soon. Also we'll be meeting up
at the release party for Ubuntu 13.04 (which for the Detroit Area folks
will be held at Penguicon).

We're also going to be meeting on IRC on Sunday, from 9pm - 10pm.

You can find all of our meet-ups and events here:

http://loco.ubuntu.com/teams/ubuntu-michigan

Hope to see you there!