[ubuntu-us-mi] Google Calendar: Who has admin and can delete this calendar?

Wolfger wolfger at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 14:50:02 UTC 2013

I'm pretty sure I used to have admin, but I seem to have unsubscribed
from it (probably back when we decided to stop using it), and now I
can only view. Can't even seem to add it back to my list of calendars.

--
Wolfger

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons
Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/