[ubuntu-us-mi] Ohio Linuxfest - Who is attending?

Craig Maloney craig at decafbad.net
Mon Sep 24 16:39:52 UTC 2012

Hey everyone,

Just wanted to ask if anyone was heading down to Ohio Linuxfest this
weekend. It's looking like it'll be a great show, and there's still time
to register (for free) if you're interested. Head on over to
http://ohiolinux.org and click on the registration link. Free
registration ends on Wednesday, so stop procrastinating and register
today.

Speaking of registration: we're looking to partner with the Ubuntu Ohio
Loco to help staff their table. If you're interested in volunteering to
help with the booth, please let me know so I can pass your info along to
the Ohio team. It'd be awesome if we can pool our resources together so
more folks can learn more about Ubuntu, and we can all collaborate
together to make an awesome table.

Looking forward to hearing from you, and looking forward to meeting up
at Ohio Linuxfest!