[ubuntu-us-mi] Ohio Linuxfest - Sharing booth with Ohio team

Craig Maloney craig at decafbad.net
Thu Sep 20 01:54:34 UTC 2012

Hey everyone,

Ohio Linuxfest is fast approaching next week. THe Ohio team procured a
booth for the show, and I think it would be awesome if we pooled our
resources together and helped out in the true spirit of community. If
anyone is planning on being at Ohio Linuxfest and would like to help
out, please let me know.

Hope to see you there!