[ubuntu-us-mi] 12.10 Discs have arrived

Craig Maloney craig at decafbad.net
Tue Oct 30 11:31:13 UTC 2012

Hello everyone,

Just a quick note that I have received the 12.10 discs, and will be
sending them out to folks who want them. If you would like 10 or more,
please let me know and I will send them to you via priority mail. I'll
also be bringing them to Coffee House Coders / Ubuntu Hour, and
Michigan!/usr/group, so if you want to arrange to pick up some discs
there, please let me know, and I'll bring them along.

Thanks!