[ubuntu-us-mi] Release Party tonight

Craig Maloney craig at decafbad.net
Sat Oct 20 15:59:06 UTC 2012

OK, I called up the Royal Oak Brewery this morning. They may be booked
up this evening because there's apparently some big sporting contest
going on.

I'm still planning on heading over there early to see if we can get
something worked out. Hopefully this won't be a problem. Will try to
keep everyone appraised if there is a change in plans.

I'm hoping to keep things within Downtown Royal Oak, so if situations
change there won't be far to go.

Will advise if something changes. Thanks in advance for your patience!