[ubuntu-us-mi] 12.10 Release Party

gib at juno.com gib at juno.com
Wed Oct 17 00:57:53 UTC 2012

---------- Original Message ----------
From: Craig Maloney <craig at decafbad.net>
To: Ubuntu Michigan Local Community Team <ubuntu-us-mi at lists.ubuntu.com>
Subject: Re: [ubuntu-us-mi] 12.10 Release Party
Date: Tue, 16 Oct 2012 13:49:00 -0400

* gib at juno.com (gib at juno.com) wrote:
> I have a conflict starting at 6PM on Saturday.  So, earlier is better
> for me. I need to get to a location in Dearborn Heights at 6PM.  If
> you choose to go to the Warren Valley Golf course that would solve my
> conflict. The site is Beach Daily and Warren Roads in Dearborn
> Heights. They have a bar with wifi. We would need to call ahead.

I think the golf course wouldn't work out for our purposes. We usually
get some good cross-talk between our group and other folks in the bar /
area, which gives us some outreach. If we're sequestered on a golf
course, that wouldn't allow us the same opportunities.
I'm able to make it on Sunday. But Saturday evening would be impossible.

So, can we find out how many can make it Saturday and how many can make it Sunday?

We could do this Sunday afternoon if that would work out better for
folks. If folks would rather it be Sunday, I'm OK with that.