[ubuntu-us-mi] 12.10 Release Party

gib at juno.com gib at juno.com
Tue Oct 16 17:17:22 UTC 2012

I have a conflict starting at 6PM on Saturday.  So, earlier is better for me. I need to get to a location in Dearborn Heights at 6PM.  If you choose to go to the Warren Valley Golf course that would solve my conflict. The site is Beach Daily and Warren Roads in Dearborn Heights. They have a bar with wifi. We would need to call ahead.