[ubuntu-us-mi] 12.10 Release Party

Mike Ward mike at xoti.org
Thu Oct 11 13:48:28 UTC 2012

I don't know how ideal it is for other people, but FSB is right in my
neighbor hood. It's got wireless and beer. I don't know about
electrical outlets, because I've never looked, but if FSB becomes a
serious contender for the location, I could make an excuse to go up
there and look around for them.

- Mike