[ubuntu-us-mi] WALUG - Speaker for May 17th

Craig Maloney craig at decafbad.net
Wed Mar 7 04:49:29 UTC 2012

Hello all,

Kevin O'Brien from the WALUG asked if someone would be able to present a
"what's new with Precise Pangolin" presentation at the WALUG 5/17
meeting. Unfortunately I have a conflict, so I won't be able to attend.
If someone is interested in presenting, please contact me and I'll
forward you Kevin's contact information.

Thanks!