[ubuntu-us-mi] Help! Global Jam change of venue

Craig Maloney craig at decafbad.net
Wed Feb 29 17:20:39 UTC 2012

Hello, everyone,

SRT Solutions is unable to host us this weekend for the Global Jam.
Unfortunately they are having trouble finding someone who is able to let
us in the building, so we will have to find a different venue in order
to meet up.

I have several areas that I will be contacting (The Royal Oak Library,
and the Caribou that Coffee House Coders meets at), but the likelihood
of those working out is pretty slim.

If you know of a location that can house 10-15 people, has unfettered
access to Wifi or other networking, and can be guaranteed to be
available this weekend from ~ 12pm - 5pm, PLEASE let me know. If there
is any associated cost with the room rental, please let me know that as
well.

And just to be clear: SRT Solutions is an awesome company, and I'm glad
they've been there for us in the past. It's just this time around that
isn't going to work out for both of us.

More information as it becomes available.