[ubuntu-us-mi] Upcoming events: Global Jam and Release Party

gib at juno.com gib at juno.com
Sat Feb 18 00:14:55 UTC 2012

Cool.  I signed up.

---------- Original Message ----------
From: Craig Maloney <craig at decafbad.net>
To: ubuntu-us-mi at lists.ubuntu.com
Subject: [ubuntu-us-mi] Upcoming events: Global Jam and Release Party
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2012 12:26:34 -0500

Hey, everyone,

We're about 1/6th of the way through 2012 already (where did it all go?) and we're four months into the Precise Pangolin cycle which means it's time for thinking about the Global Jam (in March) and the release party (in April).

Global Jam 3/2012

The Global Jam (started in our great state of Michigan) is a chance for folks from around the globe to take part in activities to help smooth out the upcoming release. We'll be meeting at SRT Solutions office in Ann Arbor (206 S. Fifth Ave. Ann Arbor, MI 48104) on Saturday, March 3rd, from 12-5pm. Bring a USB stick and a computer to work with as we poke and prod Precise Pangolin properly through it's paces. (See what I did there?)