[ubuntu-us-mi] Upcoming meeting: August 5th at 9:00pm

Craig Maloney craig at decafbad.net
Wed Aug 1 11:28:48 UTC 2012

Hello everyone,

Summer is winding down, and the lazy days of summer become ever shorter.
What's also fast approaching is the release of 12.10, and with it
several upcoming events that we'll need to plan.

Our regularly scheduled IRC meeting is scheduled for August 5th at 9pm.
The agenda for the meeting is available here:

http://loco.ubuntu.com/meetings/ubuntu-michigan/366/detail/

Please feel free to add any agenda items to this list.

Hope to see you there!