[ubuntu-us-mi] Still need participants for the Ubuntu MI Precise Panel at Penguicon

Craig Maloney craig at decafbad.net
Sat Apr 21 13:23:48 UTC 2012

Hello, everyone,

If you're planning on participating at Penguicon, I still need some
folks who are willing o talk about the latest Ubuntu Release there
(Precise Pangolin, or as it's known to it's accountant: 12.04). It would
be cool to have a few more people talk about the new release other than
me, because I tend to forget to mention things in my presentations. So,
if you've been playing with Precise, and want to participate, please let
me know.

Thanks!

tl;dr: Penguicon? Precise Pangolin panel participation possible? Please
ping poster promptly. Praise!