[ubuntu-us-mi] ubuntu 11.10 Release Party

Tony Bemus tony at bemushosting.com
Wed Sep 28 18:08:04 UTC 2011

+ from me too

Tony Bemus
Sent from my smartphone

-----Original Message-----
From: Wolfger <wolfger at gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, September 28, 2011 12:34 PM
To: Ubuntu Michigan Local Community Team <ubuntu-us-mi at lists.ubuntu.com>
Subject: Re: [ubuntu-us-mi] ubuntu 11.10 Release Party

Double ++ this suggestion if we have our release party on the actual
release date. It would be very close to "home" and I have been wanting
to visit OG Brewery since I learned of their existence.

On Wed, Sep 28, 2011 at 12:06 PM, Jay R. Wren <jrwren at xmtp.net> wrote:
> Original Gravity Brewery in Milan.
>
> On 9/28/2011 12:00 PM, Craig Maloney wrote:
>> Hello, all,
>>
>> It's near that time again, the release of a new version of Ubuntu
>> 11.10 (codenamed Oneiric Ocelot) releases on October 13th, and it's
>> time to celebrate another successful and productive cycle.
>>
>> We're looking for suggestions for locations for the release party.
>> Previously we've had release parties at the Liberty Street Brewing
>> Company in Plymouth, MI, and unless someone has a suggestion for a
>> different location, I'm perfectly amenable to having the release party
>> there again.
>>
>> Other locations I've thought of include the Royal Oak Brewery (though
>> I'm not sure how they'd handle a large party).
>>
>> Any thoughts? Please post them to the list.
>>
>> Thanks!

Wolfger

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons
Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License.
http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-sa/3.0/