[ubuntu-us-mi] ubuntu 11.10 Release Party

Craig Maloney craig at decafbad.net
Wed Sep 28 16:00:20 UTC 2011

Hello, all,

It's near that time again, the release of a new version of Ubuntu 11.10
(codenamed Oneiric Ocelot) releases on October 13th, and it's time to
celebrate another successful and productive cycle.

We're looking for suggestions for locations for the release party.
Previously we've had release parties at the Liberty Street Brewing
Company in Plymouth, MI, and unless someone has a suggestion for a
different location, I'm perfectly amenable to having the release party
there again.

Other locations I've thought of include the Royal Oak Brewery (though
I'm not sure how they'd handle a large party).

Any thoughts? Please post them to the list.

Thanks!