[ubuntu-us-mi] [mdlug] October Meeting 10/8/2011 - Invatation to Attend On-Line

gib at juno.com gib at juno.com
Fri Oct 7 18:51:39 UTC 2011

I'm sorry to send this out to you if you are not interested.  I'm forwarding this to many people on my email list that I've known from the many computer events I've been involved with over the years. Some of you may get multiple emails from duplicate items in the lists I have accumulated.

I'm Gibson Nichols the President of Metro Detroit Linux Group. We are hosting a small meeting that will also have an on-line option.  Since we will have an on-line meeting option I thought many of you will be able to attend over the internet when you have not been able to attend in person before.