[ubuntu-us-mi] CALL FOR PARTICIPATION: The Ubuntu MUG Meeting (June 14th)

Greg Grossmeier greg at grossmeier.net
Tue May 31 23:47:21 UTC 2011

CALL FOR PARTICIPATION
======================

* The Ubuntu Michigan sponsored MUG meeting
* June 14th, 2011 @ 6:30pm
* 20700 Civic Center Drive in Southfield, MI
* http://www.mug.org/

YOU CAN PARTICIPATE!
--------------------

Yes, that's right, you too can be a part of the festivities by being a
speaker at this MUG meeting. Were you one of the great individuals who
helped us raise the funds to sponsor this meeting? Then you *definitely*
should be one of the people up there talking about your favorite part of
Ubuntu.

You can see on the MUG webpage that so far we have Rick and Craig
presenting on PPA's and Ubuntu 11.04 (respectively). Let's get more love
in there!

All sizes of presentations welcome, from a 5 minute lightning talk/show
and tell, to a 30 minute more in-depth review. Just let me know what it
is you want to talk about and I'll add you to the list.

However, first come first served! Get your ideas in soon!

See you in two weeks at MUG in Southfield, MI!

Greg

PS: Thanks to Gib for reminding me to send this email! ;)

--
|       Greg Grossmeier |
| http://grossmeier.net |