[ubuntu-us-mi] Ubuntu Hour/Coffee House Coders (was: Monthly IRC M eeting - July 5th @ 8pm - #ubuntu-us-mi on Freenode)

Rick Harding rharding at mitechie.com
Sun Jun 26 01:08:22 UTC 2011

On Sat, 25 Jun 2011, Robert Citek wrote:

> Excellent.
>
> Has anyone been to such a gathering before?  What's the venue like?
> What are common topics?  Or do people work on specific projects?
>
> Regards,
> - Robert

I started the coffee house coders coverted Ubuntu Hour a couple of years
ago. Topics and such vary week to week. Sometimes we just end up discussing
some topic, ranting on things from work, and sometimes actually get code
written.

These days I've been working on my open source delicious alternative bookie
(https://bmark.us) and others work on a variety of projects. Will was
working on an app for his TV, Craig on games and arduino things, you just
never know.

Rick Harding
@mitechie
http://blog.mitechie.com