[ubuntu-us-mi] Tri-Cities LUG

Amy rpgirl1981 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 8 14:10:11 UTC 2011

You're in Saginaw?!?!!

I'm from Saginaw!!!  And living in Saginaw!!  Well, that might change soon,
hopefully.  I had a successful interview down in Madison Heights, and I hope
to get a job out of it.

Wow, a local Ubuntu user.  Maybe we can do an Ubuntu hour or something.

Amy (gamerchick02 in the IRC)

On Tue, Jun 7, 2011 at 7:44 PM, matt <mattfrench92 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
> As this is my first post on this list I would like to first introduce
> myself.
> My name is Matthew French, I currently reside in Saginaw, and I will be
> attending Delta College in the fall.
>

> As for the buissness of this post, I have been looking for a LUG around the
> Tri-City area. Idealy meeting at either Delta College or SVSU. I searched
> forums and LUG registries and found nothing. My question for you all is,
> have
> any of you heard of such a LUG, or is there anyone else who is intersted in
> creating a LUG near in the Tri-City area?
>
> Thanks,
> Matt

Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati.  (When all else fails, play dead.) -Possum
Lodge Motto

Do you do Ubuntu <http://www.ubuntu.com>?

About.me <http://about.me/gamerchick02>