[ubuntu-us-mi] Tri-Cities LUG

matt mattfrench92 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 7 23:44:49 UTC 2011

Hello everyone,

As this is my first post on this list I would like to first introduce myself.
My name is Matthew French, I currently reside in Saginaw, and I will be
attending Delta College in the fall.

As for the buissness of this post, I have been looking for a LUG around the
Tri-City area. Idealy meeting at either Delta College or SVSU. I searched
forums and LUG registries and found nothing. My question for you all is, have
any of you heard of such a LUG, or is there anyone else who is intersted in
creating a LUG near in the Tri-City area?

Thanks,
Matt