[ubuntu-us-mi] Imaging Ubuntu

Ryan Kelley kelleyr at bas-k12.org
Thu Jul 7 12:29:49 UTC 2011

 I have 280 Acer Netbooks we are trying to image with Edubuntu 11.04.  We have our image created and are trying to clone them using FOG or Ghost.  Both seem to work but after the image is pushed down the clone Netbooks will not boot.  It seems like the MBR is not set right.

Does anyone have experience on mass imaging (Ed)ubuntu that might have a solution?

Thank you,

Ryan Kelley
Network Engineer
Belding Area Schools
kelleyr at bas-k12.org<mailto:kelleyr at bas-k12.org>
(616) 794-4552

Confidentiality Notice:
This transmission, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and legally privileged information. Any unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, distribution, review or action taken in reliance on the contents of these documents is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message and any attachments. This statement is in accordance with the Belding Area Schools Board of Education Policy, the users Acceptable Use Agreement and the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C.?? 2510-2521.