[ubuntu-us-mi] plese help me,

marianna.sanna at tiscali.it marianna.sanna at tiscali.it
Mon Dec 19 20:09:27 UTC 2011

Excuse me to all the list, today I don't need help for ubuntu, but

only I'm looking for someone who study at the university of Michigan.

If there is someone can send me a private email? Pleeese is

important!!! I'm italian and I need an article that is affordable only

for the registered members of this university!! thanks and excuse me

for this personal use of the list, but I don't know how to do!!!

marianna

E' nata indoona: chiama, videochiama e messaggia Gratis.
Scarica indoona per iPhone, Android e PC: http://www.indoona.com/