[ubuntu-us-mi] Global Jam THIS WEEKEND (9/3 from 12pm-5pm)

John S Gruber johnsgruber at gmail.com
Tue Aug 30 00:32:05 UTC 2011

I'm wondering whether people would be interested in helping me out by
testing a new release of Lernid during the global jam. I'd provide
directions for installing the new version and lead you through the
changed areas of the program while you look for regressions or other
bugs.

I'm hoping to release the new version Sunday and a comlete test would
provide some needed confidence in the sofware before App Developer
Week starting next Monday. (Or maybe it'll
demonstrate some mistake I've made that would make that plan a bad
idea--that would make the
test a really, really good idea).

If there are a few of the team who would help me out I'll put together
a test script for us to run through and reserve the #ubuntu-classroom
for our use, perhaps for 1PM.

Any takers?

Thanks.

John