[ubuntu-us-mi] Natty Narwhal Release Party at Penguicon!

Greg Grossmeier greg at grossmeier.net
Fri Apr 15 12:37:26 UTC 2011

Its that time again! Time for another release of Ubuntu to hit the
streets. This time our friend the Natty Narwhal will be making its debut
the last week of April sometime on April 28th.

To celebrate we'll be joining our energy with the already heavily
attended event known simply as Penguicon. For those that do not yet know,
Penguicon is a combination Free/Open Source conference plus Science
Fiction convention. Not many other events can boast a past participant
list that includes Cory Doctorow, Chris DiBona, Neil Gaiman, Jono Bacon,
Jon "maddog" Hall, and Steve Jackson.

The Michigan LoCo release party will be taking place on Friday April 29th
in the newly renovated hotel bar starting at 7pm. Come for the Ubuntu
celebration but stay for the fun that is Penguicon.

Details:
When: Friday April 29th at 7pm
Where: Troy Marriott
Penguicon? http://www.penguicon.org