[ubuntu-us-mi] Next Meeting

Wolfger wolfger at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 11:40:29 UTC 2011

Hi Fidel. Welcome to the group!
We mostly "meet" on IRC at #ubuntu-us-mi channel. We do occasionally
meet face-to-face for a Global Jam or release party, or various
non-loco Linux oriented meetings. Stay tuned here for notices.
Our next planned get-together that I know of is the release party at
Penguicon. Check http://www.penguicon.org/ for con details. I believe
the release party is Friday night.

On Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 10:41 PM, Fidel Dominguez-Valero
<fdvalero at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello everyone
> My name is fidel, I'm from cuba. Now I live in for lansing for only
> almost 3 years. I'm interesting to know the place and day where you meet
> to share with all of you.
> Sincerely
>
> --
> Fidel Dominguez-Valero
> Linux User: 433411
> Website: http://www.valerofix.ryanhost.net

Wolfger
http://wolfger.wordpress.com/

The world is a mess, and I just... need to rule it.