[ubuntu-us-mi] FLISOL 2011

Greg Grossmeier greg at grossmeier.net
Wed Apr 6 02:45:40 UTC 2011

<quoting name="Fidel Dominguez-Valero" date="2011-04-04" time="16:57:28 -0400">
> I'm looking some events near Lansing, MI

I don't know of any events in that area offhand, but if you would like to
start a small group get-together, like an Ubuntu Hour[0] or similar, I
would gladly help you with resources/promotion. Just let me know what you
think you can do (ie: location reserving, if you feel comfortable being
the "point person" for new comers, etc).

Cool,

Greg

[0] http://askubuntu.com/questions/7/how-do-i-run-a-successful-ubuntu-hour

--