[ubuntu-us-mi] New Flickr Group! Add your photos! (was Re: Thanks for a great jam!)

Greg Grossmeier greg at grossmeier.net
Tue Apr 5 14:28:41 UTC 2011

That'd be great, Ben.

Everyone who has uploaded photos via the shared Ubuntu-Michigan flickr
*account*: please upload them to your own flickr account and add them to
the Ubuntu-Michigan flickr *group*. I know, one more step now, but it'll
be easier in the future, I promise! :)

I don't know Picasa very well, is there a similar functionality for
people who use that? Picasa Groups or something? .... *googles* ....

http://picasa.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=153791

Looks like it is a little bit harder than flickr groups (with flickr
groups I can set the group to "open" so people don't need permission or
authorization before their first upload, but I can moderate as needed).

May be more work than it is worth? Picasa users: let me know.

Greg

<quoting name="Ben Rousch" date="2011-04-05" time="10:02:35 -0400">

|       Greg Grossmeier |
| http://grossmeier.net |