[ubuntu-us-mi] New Flickr Group! Add your photos! (was Re: Thanks for a great jam!)

Greg Grossmeier greg at grossmeier.net
Tue Apr 5 02:36:23 UTC 2011

I just created a new flickr group:
http://www.flickr.com/groups/ubuntu-michigan/

Feel free to add your photos from any of the Ubuntu-Michigan events to
that group, it is open. I'll moderate submissions if need be.

Those photos are picked up by our LoCo Directory page:
http://loco.ubuntu.com/teams/ubuntu-michigan (see the bottom).

Greg

PS: This is much easier than the previous method of us uploading photos
to a shared flickr user account as we needed to share the credentials.
And, this way correct attribution (who took the photo) is maintained. :)

<quoting name="gib at juno.com" date="2011-04-04" time="23:56:50 +0000">
> Four photos here:
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/19024004@N08/?saved=1

|       Greg Grossmeier |