[ubuntu-us-mi] MUG meeting sponsorship

Greg Grossmeier greg at grossmeier.net
Mon Apr 4 02:29:58 UTC 2011

= Update on the MUG meeting sponsorship =

WE ARE OVER 50% OF THE WAY THERE!
So keep the contributions coming!

Its easy: just send the contribution to my paypal account (using the
email address I sent this message from).

Whatever you can give, no matter how small, will get us closer to our
goal and let us have a great meeting focused on Ubuntu this summer!

To those of you who have already contributed: Thank you! What topic do
you want covered at our sponsored meeting? Do you want to talk?

To everyone else: What are you waiting for? :)

If you haven't been to MUG before, you're missing out. If you have, you
know that the group does really good things with the money. Help sustain
the work this great group does with a small contribution.

Details:
Regular Individual Membership: $35
Meeting Sponsorship (our goal): $150
Deadline: May 1st

Thanks for your support!

Greg

<quoting name="Greg Grossmeier" date="2011-03-07" time="22:13:19 -0500">

|       Greg Grossmeier |
| http://grossmeier.net |