[ubuntu-us-mi] Greetings - videoconference

gib at juno.com gib at juno.com
Fri Apr 1 01:33:41 UTC 2011

I suggest you could join us on the IRC Channel. Watch this mailing list we may send out notes. I'd also like to offer my video-conference server: Connect to http://76.242.100.172/ and enter in a user name. You can share your microphone, headphone and camera. Can we add this info to the loco description?