[ubuntu-us-mi] West Michigan Ubuntu 10.10 Release Party Finalized

Ben Rousch brousch at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 17:51:06 BST 2010

Join us in celebrating the release of the newest Ubuntu, Maverick
Meerkat 10.10, from 7PM - 10PM on 10/10/2010, at The Warehouse in
Jenison, MI.

When: 	Sun, 10 Oct. 2010 19:00 - 22:00 +0000
Where: 	The Warehouse in Jenison, MI
Organizing Team(s): 	Ubuntu-Michigan
Announcement: 	http://www.doodle.com/e9ay7rwwdzyqqaqy
Global Event: 	Ubuntu 10.10.10 Release Party

For directions to the Warehouse, visit this wiki page for a map and a
video: http://wiki.grlug.org/index.php?title=The_Warehouse

We may have some cider and beer generously provided by other members,
but you should bring your own beverage.

If the release goes as planned, I will have USB installers for Ubuntu
32bit, Netbook Remix, and Kubuntu 32bit. I will also try to have ISOs
of 64bit, spare USB flash drives, and actual CDs.

If you are planning to attend, please RSVP on this official event
page: http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/team/411/detail/

--
  Ben Rousch
  brousch at gmail.com