[ubuntu-us-mi] report from new user

Marc Zuverink mzuverink at gmail.com
Thu Sep 30 15:57:08 BST 2010

On Thu, Sep 30, 2010 at 10:53, Steve Romanow <slestak989 at gmail.com> wrote:

>  I have a friend who is pretty non-technical that I replaced a broken
> xp install with 10.04 (Lucid).  When I let them know that 10.10 was
> coming, to see her enthusiasm was nice.
>
> Sometimes a non-tech user will be "meh" about new versions of software.

My mom bought a brand new Windows 7 machine, it was barely out of the box
and never booted until I USB installed 10.4, talk about happy camper1
--
*Marc Zuverink <**mzuverink at gmail.com* <mzuverink at gmail.com>*>

The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by
the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning
yourself.   - Nietzsche*
*
*
*"I'll go find God, quit drinking, get in touch with myself emotionally, and
we'll meet right back here at half past impossible."*