[ubuntu-us-mi] Maverick release party - East Side

Greg Grossmeier greg at grossmeier.net
Mon Sep 27 22:36:03 BST 2010

Hello Michigan Team!

The next release of Ubuntu is just around the corner, October 10th. As is
tradition, we are going to have a party!

So please come out to Liberty Street Brewing Company in Plymouth to
celebrate all the hard work and all the great new features in
Ubuntu 10.10!

Location details, time, and registration here:
http://loco.ubuntu.com/events/team/407/detail/

Please RSVP so I know how big of a table to get.

Also, as always, I encourage car pooling for those of you not in
Plymouth. I can take some people from Ann Arbor (myself plus 3 others).

<sings>We're gonna have a party tonight</sings>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7O79ofHN_Mk

--
|       Greg Grossmeier |
| http://grossmeier.net |