[ubuntu-us-mi] West Michigan Ubuntu 10.10 Release Party

Ben Rousch brousch at gmail.com
Mon Sep 27 18:51:57 BST 2010

OK, I just realized that 10/10 and 10/11 are the last two days of
ArtPrize. I must assume that any venue in or near downtown is going to
be a madhouse packed full of drunken hipster artists.

During a lengthy thread on the GRLUG list, Casey offered the use of
his overgrown garage/playland, known as The Warehouse, as our venue.
This means bring your own beer/coffee/pop, but it also means plenty of
room to spread out the laptops.

Since The Warehouse is unavailable on Tuesday, I will modify the poll
to reflect these new developments.

Thanks Casey!

On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 9:51 AM, Ben Rousch <brousch at gmail.com> wrote:
> Help us celebrate the release of the newest Ubuntu Linux, Maverick
> Meercat 10.10, at Founder's Brewery in Grand Rapids, MI. We'll get
> together from 7PM - 10PM one one of the following days: Sunday 10/10,
> Monday 10/11, or Tuesday 10/12. Please use the following link to a
> Doodle Poll to vote for which day you would prefer for the party. I
> will collect the votes on Thursday 9/30 at noon and announce the
> winning day.
> http://www.doodle.com/e9ay7rwwdzyqqaqy
> --
>   Ben Rousch