[ubuntu-us-mi] MDLug presentation?

Kevin O'Brien nadreck at palain.com
Tue Oct 19 00:43:58 BST 2010

  On 10/12/2010 11:25 AM, Tony Bemus wrote:
> I am looking for someone to do a presentation at the MDLUG December
> meeting.  I remember Jorge doing a bug reporting talk at WashLug
> meeting.  Is there anyone that would like to do a Ubuntu related
> presentation?  It doesn't have to be a bug report subject.
>
> Any help would be appreciated.
>
> Tony Bemus
> Ubuntu Michigan Loco Member
> MDLUG Sectary and Webmaster
Tony, I wanted follow up on this. First, if you can ever use a
beginner-level Linux presentation I have several available, and I would
be happy to do one of them for MDLUG. You have probably seen one or more
of them at LUGWASH.

Secondly, and this is why I wanted to reply to the broader list, I am
now the LUG Liaison for Ohio Linux Fest. And in that role, I have been
thinking about how OLF can be a hub around which LUGs can cooperate with
each other as well as with OLF. And if you are the person in charge of
booking for MDLUG I think I'd like to talk about this. Maybe we can
create a speaker exchange for LUGs to share ideas and topics.

Regards,

--
Kevin B. O'Brien         TANSTAAFL
nadreck at palain.com      Linux User #333216