[ubuntu-us-mi] MDLug presentation?

Tony Bemus tony at bemushosting.com
Tue Oct 12 16:25:47 BST 2010

I am looking for someone to do a presentation at the MDLUG December
meeting.  I remember Jorge doing a bug reporting talk at WashLug
meeting.  Is there anyone that would like to do a Ubuntu related
presentation?  It doesn't have to be a bug report subject.

Any help would be appreciated.

Tony Bemus
Ubuntu Michigan Loco Member
MDLUG Sectary and Webmaster