[ubuntu-us-mi] Come see Jorge and Greg this Thursday in Ann Arbor

Kevin O'Brien nadreck at palain.com
Wed May 19 04:09:12 BST 2010

All members of the Ubuntu Michigan LoCo are invited to come see our own
Jorge Castro and Greg Grossmeier on Thursday, 5/20/10. They will be
giving a presentation on bug hunting, Ubuntu-style, at the Washtenaw
Linux Users Group. The meeting is at 8pm, and we will be meeting in room
BE240, Business Education building of Washtenaw Community College. Be
there or be an even quadrilateral.

Regards,

--
Kevin B. O'Brien         TANSTAAFL
nadreck at palain.com      Linux User #333216

Some people think we need a third party in this country. I think we
could use a second one. -- Jim Hightower