[ubuntu-us-mi] Western MI meetings?

Kevin O'Brien nadreck at palain.com
Thu Mar 25 00:14:41 GMT 2010

Ben Rousch wrote:

> Sorry about that last email. I'm on vacation typing on a droid and we
> hit a bump.
>
> I'm all for a west side meeting, but the biggest hurdle (as with
> GRLUG) is finding a location.

Our release parties on the right coast have been at pubs. No "free
beer", perhaps, but I have found that many folks enjoy a brew. And even
people like me who don't drink can get a Coke and enjoy the company.

Regards,

--
Kevin B. O'Brien         TANSTAAFL
nadreck at palain.com      Linux User #333216

"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to
keep your mouth shut." -- Ernest Hemingway