[ubuntu-us-mi] Ubuntu Global Jam - Michigan Style!

Greg Grossmeier greg at grossmeier.net
Wed Mar 17 02:32:13 GMT 2010

<quoting name="Robert Citek" date="2010-03-16" time="17:31:02 -0400">
> On Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 4:54 PM, Greg Grossmeier <greg at grossmeier.net> wrote:
> > The Ubuntu Global Jam is an incredible opportunity for the Ubuntu
> > community to unite together around the weekend of 26th - 28th March 2010
> > to work together to improve Ubuntu.
>
> Dang!   The one weekend in a while when I'll be out of town.

Dang! Sorry you won't be able to make it.

> Any planned follow-up gatherings before the 10.04 releases?

We're thinking of doing a release party shin-dig at the Penguicon hotel
bar the weekend of Penguicon. There should be a good size group of FLOSSy
(and otherwise) people there. :)

Hope to see you around,

Greg

--