[ubuntu-us-mi] Fwd: Ubuntu Party Weekend…

Greg Grossmeier greg at grossmeier.net
Tue Jul 27 15:19:05 BST 2010

The Ubuntu Global Jam is coming up. Time to start planning where we'll be
holding ours.

The two usual places are:
 * Clinton-Macomb Public Library
 * SRT Solutions

And we usually do it on the Saturday (so, August 28th) in the afternoon
(1-5ish) as that is most flexible for the most number of people.

I personally prefer SRT Solutions because A) Jay can just get us in
without worrying about library card holders, B) good wifi, C) a projector
already set up, D) close to restuarants/bars for after Jam festivities.

However, I'm not set on a place, so if you have an idea of a place that
you think is better, please let me know.

Also, I would love to see something out on the West Coast as well :)

Best,

Greg

----- Forwarded message from Daniel Holbach <daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com> -----

----- End forwarded message -----