[ubuntu-us-mi] Recommendation for Netbook for Ubuntu?

Kevin Hawkins kevin.s.hawkins at ultraslavonic.info
Thu Jul 15 17:51:41 BST 2010

I live in Ann Arbor and am considering selling my Starling, which I
bought from System76.

However, I'll first admit that this model has an inconveniently placed
3G/wireless toggle switch (easy to toggle accidentally), and I have
given up getting the built-in microphone to work with Skype.  I also
can't get WEP to work or VPN to connect to my workplace's service,
though both of these worked on my previous System76 laptop.

Aside from that, no problems.  :)

Please contact me if interested.

Kevin