[ubuntu-us-mi] Penguicon Participation

Craig Maloney craig at decafbad.net
Mon Jan 4 03:24:05 GMT 2010

Evening, everyone!

At our last IRC meeting (which as a few minutes ago) and the topic of
what to do as a loco at Penguicon was broached. Some of the ideas that
were put forth were:

  * Ubuntu Bug Triage / Jam (this has been done in the past with great
success)
  * Ubuntu Packaging Jam
  * Room Party of some form (could include some of the above)
   * Also could include an "ask the expert" portion.

These are just a sample of the proposed ideas. I'm sure there are more
out there that haven't been covered. What would you like to see the loco
do at Penguicon?